I came out of quarantine. I came home around the corner from the hotel. Literally I was in quarantine at 99 Mary street Brisbane and then I came home to 108 Margaret Street Brisbane. I had to travel so far!
I signed up to have my own virtual office while in quarantine, so I now have a business address. Things are moving along slowly with my business. I started my own maritime consulting business back in 2016 and its now 2020. I keep going with my plans no matter the speed or monetary gain. I will always have my maritime business and creative hobbies. I launched some online services and created my own maritime shop this year too. I am going to transfer that virtual office to the Middle East!
Every time I feel my plans are going down hill becuase someone has ended them, I start a new plan and add it to the old plans. So in the end I have so many projects on the go I don’t have time to think! For example, I was happily running my own maritime business and then my plans to move to Scandinavia and to buy my own castle weren’t exactly happening so I decided to JUST create my own principality called VIKCELTMAR – Vikings, Celts and Maritime. However, that plan is currently an online free book for people to read until I can legally create my own principality. I have my own legal code, language, flag, and national anthem. I just have to go claim some land and make it legal! I moved the Scandinavian Celtic principality to a middle eastern based principality!
Currently my projects and activities consist of the following:
- Run my own Maritime consulting, research and development firm – CassLea maritime (my main business operations).
- Move to Scandinavia – IT FAILED becuase others ended it back in 2017! Therefore, I transferred my move to the Middle East because I wanted to be Egyptian and claim my Egyptian life! I was seriously under the belief I was going to be made queen of the whole of Egypt! Then I realised I wasn’t going to be made queen of Egypt, SO I cursed the world with my poems and photos and I transferred that move to DUBAI. I am currently sitting with the plans to move to Dubai in Dec 2020 / Jan 2021. If not Dubai then another middle eastern city.
- Write novels and publish my novels. My best novel is titled the spud merchant and his camels. It’s about a man who is a bad CEO, gets sacked and ends up becoming a nomad in the desert rearing camels being taught tricks by an evil mystic who wants to kill him and his wise men! The spud merchant is the name of the CEO because his family are spud merchants and he doesn’t like spuds. He is meant to go live in Ireland growing spuds but his arrogance leads him to the desert.
- Start my own archaeological mysteries and books website
- Start my own principality with legal code and languages – claim my principality as HEAD PRINCESS if I am not made princess of existing country in the Middle East. Buy my own castle and renovate it. I am working on these always!
- Learn a bunch of languages
- Rowing! I was going to go rowing across the pacific for charity now my plan is to just to GO ROWING again at some time in the future…
- Run my own charity – On hold until I can afford to run my own charity. I currently donate 15 bucks a month to other charities.
- Start my own wiki leaks or media firm – I decided to just start my own online news site called BLAB ZONE.
- Write my own massive massive book on the Moses exodus and theories and have it published by 2022.
- Date an Arab man and marry him even if I apparently smell bad! I don’t smell bad! I started my online searches in Nov 2020!
I am still working on all these projects. I am not normal really. I am not the average person who wants to be normal. I am still going to achieve my goals! I don’t care if people don’t want me to achieve my goals. It’s happening! I am still living in Brisbane until I move abroad. I am happy to do my creative activities and not be taking a standard boring job! I hate normal jobs. In fact I sit in my little unit and watch everyone who has a normal job stuck in traffic and celebrate their suffering! It’s great. They might have more money than I do, but they are all suffering a hellish life. Their life is all about waking up, going to work doing the most boring useless crap for their organisation, coming home worn out, tired, depressed and then having to cook dinner and then go to sleep and do it all again the next day. Thats not living, its hell! I am happy living in Brisbane until I move to the Middle East. I am happy working on my list of projects. It’s fun.