In June 2021 I went to New Zealand for a holiday where I stayed in Auckland. I travelled through the CBD of Auckland and wrote a travel article for my new magazine called Archaeological Mysteries and Books. You can buy the mag on Issuu or my website!
Then I traveled here to Dubai. I am now living in Dubai on a freelancer visa while I work on my creative works and consulting part time. I am living in hotels for the year instead of renting!
My freelancing lifestyle includes me doing these things:
- Work on my website Blabzone – a media news site
- Continue with my maritime business and do work as work is needed including workshops and consulting
- Continue with my independent history research especially my big project called the Moses exodus theories and I now run a magazine and digital subscription box service and have a meetup group
- Continue with my big dreams to run my own charities (that is a longer term goal)
- Write my books both fiction and non fiction
- Continue with my principality and actually becoming a princess, get married between now i.e. 37 years and 40 years old
- Learn Arabic continuously and learn hieroglyphs still.
I have a limited amount of money and being a freelancer means that you have no steady income coming in. Its risky and also scary because you never know if you will have enough money! However, I am enjoying staying in hotels as at the moment the hotels have amazing deals. I am staying at different hotels around Dubai and have a PO Box for my mail. I stay a month at one hotel, then a few weeks at another hotel etc.
If I become so poor I can not afford my hotel lifestyle I can always live in a room in someone else’s home! They have room partitions for rent! Since I lived in a car for over a year and in a $14 AUD Kmart tent, I am sure I can cope living in a room partition. Or, I can go camping in the desert. I have already begun my plans to go camping! I have been searching for cheap tents, blankets, and making my own blankets out of chip packets and plastic bags! I also considered finding myself a husband to help pay half my hotel bills! That I will do soon! Or maybe I will actually win my own rights to be the princess? Um… I have plans. I have backups to my plans. I have even more backups to my secondary plans!