Well 2019 has finished and 2020 has begun. I am still poor and still working towards my goals. My goals for this year are simple. To achieve the following:
- publish at least one of my novels
- make money
- finish my ancient history course In the Middle East
- live overseas and then travel
- work on my maritime consulting innovations and research
All of 2019 was me living out of my car traveling around eeking out an existence with limited funds. It was my dream to have my novels published then, but that goal has shifted to this year now. It was also my dream to be living overseas, which is also still a goal. I have created a video of my current life and career.
I am slowly working towards my more longer term goals too! My longer term goals have shifted a little, but are still largely the same from 2015. My longer term goals include:
- Start my own maritime consulting business (it was my original goal to start my own shipping company, but now I am happy with a consulting business – I have done that!);
- To go live overseas for a few years particularly in Scandinavia and the middle east to work on my research, career and maybe even meet a partner – I shifted my goal to just living in the middle east not Scandinavia anymore;
- Get my novels and research published;
- To row across the pacific for charity. I now just want to do coastal rowing;
- Renovate a dilapidated castle;
- Build a ship out of Lego, but I sold all my Lego last year!
- Participate in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race, but that is a really long term goal; and
- A number of other things.
What are your 2020 goals?